15. February 2014 12:35
More and more people are getting inclined to using frozen and convenience food items. This can be mainly attributed to the many benefits they offer in terms of ease of preparation, saving time, year-round availability, and prices that are pocket-friendly.
Among the many items that people prefer to use in food, Texas Chili is one whose popularity can never be questioned. It tastes great, comes in many variants, and finds multiple uses in every kitchen.
- One of the most common variants in frozen chili is the one with selective beef cuts and spices. It tastes incredibly wonderful and can whet the appetite of anyone who is in the mood for a quick and sumptuous meal.
- Hot dogs are a hot favourite among people of all age groups. The market today has a special variety of hot dog chili that is meant to be used in this snack in particular. Hot dogs are easy to prepare and can be the highlight of any party’s menu. A dash of hot dog chili will leave everyone licking their fingers for the amazing taste it offers.
- If you are one of those who love the old and traditional taste, then old west style chili is the one for you. It is one of the most loved products in Texas, and comes with the choicest cut of beef pieces, cheese, tomatoes, onions, and cream.
- Besides these, there are many other forms of chili that trace their origins in Texas, and are a delight for the taste buds. They serve as a great accompaniment for snacks like hot dogs, burgers, tortillas, French fries, and many more.
There is a segment of people who also love home cooked foods, and sauces are no exception. So there is a host of recipes also available for preparing chili at home. If you are looking for something that is more authentic and saves your time, then head to any food store in Texas, and you can grab your favourite variant of chili.
Frozen chili is gaining acceptance among households today, which is obvious considering its utility and friendly prices. It can be used as and when required. So treat your family and yourself to some amazing and delicious snacks over the dining table by incorporating one of the finest add-ons to food- the Texas Chili. The results are certainly amazing- even more the smile on the face of your loved ones!
4. February 2014 07:58
When it comes to cooking today, convenience is the buzzword. Food that is healthy, nutritious, and easy to use is making its way into the kitchens of most households. Frozen food has gained considerable popularity thanks to its many benefits over fresh food.
Just like frozen soups, fruits, and veggies; frozen sauces are also easily available in the market today. They come in myriad varieties and are a great option for convenience cooking. Read on to know more about frozen sauces and how they are simplifying the cooking process for many a men and women.
- The foremost factor is the convenience that frozen sauces bring to the entire cooking process. They can easily be stored for long periods of time without any loss of freshness or nutritional content. The biggest health advantage is that frozen sauces do not carry artificial flavors or thickening agents that are commonly used in sauces. This makes them a healthier option as compared to the regular sauce that you will buy from the market.
Moreover, whenever you are in the mood for a quick meal, all you have to do is add your favorite frozen sauce to your burger or tortillas, and you are on your way.
- It is a common notion that freezing alters the original taste of the product. But that is not the case with frozen sauces. They taste as good as, rather better than, the conventional sauces that you will find on the shelves of any supermarket.
An added benefit is that frozen sauces come in different packaging, from pouches to sachets to bottles. Depending upon the normal servings that your family has, you can buy the product that is most suited to your needs.
- Frozen sauces can easily be defrosted in a microwave in a matter of few minutes. Once you use the desired amount of sauce, you can again store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Frozen sauces come in a variety of flavors. Some of the common variants that you will find in the market are: cheese sauce, tomato and oregano sauce, mushroom sauce, pasta sauce, apple sauce, red wine sauce, and many more.
Frozen sauces are a great ingredient in any kitchen and make for a wonderful and convenient cooking experience. So go to a store today and try a new flavour of frozen sauce if you already haven’t. What’s more, you could even freeze your favourite sauces at home and enjoy appetizing meals over a long period of time.
15. January 2014 08:07
It’s not much of a secret that frozen soups and sauces are the two most loved side dishes of people in Texas. In addition to being heavenly delicious, these dishes come in a whole lot of variety to choose from. Speaking of, given below is the list of a few popular type of frozen soups and sauces:
- Soups: There is nothing that goes down better than a giant, warm bowl of soup on a cold wintry day. Not only are these soups scrumptious but also provide you with numerous health benefits and act as excellent weight loss tool. Some of the delectable frozen soups include black bean soup, tortilla soup, creamy carrot coconut soup, broccoli soup, lentil soup, cabbage soup, corn soup etc. You can also find a gamut of non-vegetarian soups ranging from chicken noodle soup, prawn soup, shrimp soup to all the way to turkey soup, beef soup and pork soup. These highly affordable soups are rich in fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and all the nutrients that are required for the proper functioning of the body. If this all isn’t enticing enough, these soups are surprisingly easy to prepare and can be a healthy, delicious meal alternative for time-starved people.
- Sauces: When it comes to sauces, you can choose from the thrilling range of barbeque and cheese sauces. These authentic Texas-style sauces are quite affordable and provide you with just the right flavors and taste. Listed below are a few signature sauces manufactured by Classic Foods – a leading soup manufacturer in Texas:
- Sheriff Blaylock's BBQ Sauce: When it comes to the barbeque sauce, there’s something about Sheriff Blaylock's BBQ Sauce that makes it a popular choice among people in Texas. Prepared with fresh tomato paste base, vinegar, molasses and chili pepper, the sauce can be just the ticket if you are looking forward to hosting a barbeque party.
- Yellow Cheese Sauce: This sauce is prepared using the shredded cheddar cheese and skimmed milk. You can also savor the flavors of yellow cheese sauce by serving it with a hot bowl of pasta.
- White Cheese Sauce: White cheese sauce stands as one of the most iconic Texas side dishes. Rich in flavors, this sauce goes great with tacos, nachos and burritos.
To know more about the convenience food products offered by Classic Foods, visit 629 Mony, Ft. Worth, Texas 76102.
8. January 2014 13:41
Classic Foods is a Fort Worth-based manufacturer of convenience food items, specializing in soups, chili, hotdogs, sauces and toppings. We have been providing premium convenience food products to stores across the country for over 15 years, and are strongly committed to offering the very best to our business partners. Our company was established in 1992 as a premier kettle cook company, and we have been meeting the needs of the food service industry ever since. We ensure a high level of flexibility, efficiency, and quality in all the preparations manufactured at our HACCP certified and USDA inspected facility.
We offer a wide range of chili products to our customers, ranging from bowl chili to hot dog toppings. Our popular hotdog chili sauce is an all-time favorite accompaniment to go with hotdogs and nachos. The convenient dispensing bags that our sauces are packed in, not only promote easy storage and prep, but also fit perfectly into traditional dispensers, making it possible for customers to serve their own toppings. If you are looking for the perfect chili for your in-store deli, our authentic Sheriff Baylock’s beef chili is just what you need. One of the most versatile chilis available, it can be served with baked potatoes, French fries, and a variety of other food items.
No convenience store can be complete without freshly grilled hotdogs on the menu. We offer a variety of great-tasting hotdogs in different sizes and lengths for your deli. Our specialties include the popular jalapeno hot smokey 6” sausage, all meat 6” hotdogs, all beef “foot long” hotdogs, and all beef 6” hotdogs. Combine these hotdogs with our popular hotdog chili sauce, and you have a convenience store staple that you can never go wrong with.
We also offer an array of cheese toppings in our convenience food section, ranging from cheese sauce to queso. One of our most popular items is the nacho cheese sauce which is made of a blend of cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper, and goes perfectly with nachos and hotdogs. Other toppings include the cheddar cheese sauce and red and green sliced jalapenos, which are just what you need to add an exotic touch to your deli’s menu. You can choose between a variety of packaging options, including dispensing bags, pouches, and cans. Contact us at (817) 332 - 1071 to learn more about the convenience food section at Classic Foods.
16. December 2013 20:00
In this “eat whatever” culture, maintaining a healthy weight is certainly no small feat. If you are one of those who are desperately trying to fall off the extra fat they have gained, then eating healthy is all you need to do. And, one easy way to do that is by including soups and salads to your diet.
- How can soups help you lose weight: Many people are not aware of the fact that soups can actually help them lose weight. They are rich in fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and all the minerals that body needs. When prepared and consumed in necessary proportions, soups can help you get back in shape the healthy way.
- How can salads help you lose weight: Salad may not immediately come to your mind, but it is a perfect way to shed a couple hundred calories. Like soup, it also contains high-fiber and vitamins that are required to maintain a healthy weight. Salad containing lettuce, spinach and all leafy green vegetable is naturally low in calories and act as a healthy weight-loss tool.
In addition, make sure you keep a journal of calorie intake and weigh yourself frequently. Also, cut down on soda and other sugary drinks. Not only do these high sugar drinks increase the risk of obesity, they can also result in high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other health complications.
You must know that a balanced consumption of nutrients is equally important. In order to add proteins to the soups and salads, you can incorporate beef or chicken at times. To make up for the fats, you can throw a few nuts into your soup and salad.
Another problem that might worry you is the time involved in preparing a healthy soup or nutrient-rich salad. We, at Classic Foods have come up with a perfect solution for the time starved people. Our convenience food company offers a wide range of frozen soups and salads to choose from. These products contain all the necessary nutrients, vegetables and ingredients required to make you slimmer in no time.
Classic Foods also provides other foodservice products such as chili, barbeque, hot dogs, chips, taco meat, cheese sauce and queso etc. Acknowledged as a longstanding leader in the convenience food industry, our company also offers private label and custom formulation products to various customers nationwide. For more information, visit us at 629 Mony, Ft. Worth, Texas 76102 or call at (817) 332- 1071.
4. December 2013 19:52
As the temperature cools off and days become shorter, salad doesn’t seem like a tempting meal option. The ultra-delicious soups, however, may be just the thing.
A piping-hot bowl of these delightful soups is not only an ideal meal to satisfy your warm food cravings but also provide you with numerous benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Warm up meal: A hot bowl of soup can be very comforting on a gloomy day. These hearty pouch soups are not only a great appetizer to warm you up but also an excellent excuse for a mid-day meal.
- Nominal cleanup: At the end of a cold chilly day, the last thing you would want is a sink full of dishes. Fortunately, a variety of pouch soups are available out there that are easy to prepare and leave you with nominal cleanup. In addition, you can always count on these soups if the unannounced guests show up on your doorstep.
- Convenience: One of the most significant advantages of pouch soup is convenience. These soups take half the time to prepare and contain the same nutritional value as the homemade soups. In addition, they are extremely cheap and can be readily accessible to you at the nearest convenience store. Some of the pouch soups you are most likely to come across at these stores include chicken soup, beef soup, vegetable soup, etc.
- Health benefits: It may surprise you to hear that pouch soup offers numerous health benefits. This delicious appetizer is rich in fiber, vitamins and all the nutrients that are required for the proper functioning of the body. Furthermore, the soups have natural anti-inflammatory effects that help you relieve the symptoms of common cold. Other health benefits of pouch soup include reduced risk to cancer, better digestion etc.
- Weight loss: Weight gain becomes a major concern in winter. These healthy pouch soups can be an ideal meal option if you are looking forward to shrinking your waist. Filled up with fiber and water content, these delicious appetizers not only help you fall off the extra weight but also aid in keeping it off.
If you are looking for time-saving yet healthy food item to add to your shopping cart, you can opt for the pouch soups manufactured by Classic Foods. We are a renowned soup manufacturer serving convenience food products to various food sectors like serving sports facilities, convention centers, restaurants and convenience stores across the state.
18. November 2013 12:10
There is something about tortilla chips that makes it a popular snack among people in Texas. Perhaps it is because of the crispness and crunchiness of the chips or the deeply satisfying taste. Whatever the reason, here are some amazing facts about the yummy crispy tortilla chips.
- History Facts: Originally derived from Mexican dish tostados, these wedge-shaped chips were first mass-produced in Los Angeles by Rebecca Webb Carranza in late 40’s. Later, her contribution to the food industry was honored by presenting her Golden Tortilla Award.
- Nutritional Facts: These chips contain a balanced amount of fiber, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins that are needed for the normal functioning of the body. When consumed in moderation, tortilla chips can be a great nutritious option.
- Corn chips and tortilla chips: Many people often confuse tortilla chips as corn chips. Both the chips might look similar but they are quite different from each other the way they are processed. Furthermore, tortilla chips are made from corn tortillas whereas whole corn is used to prepare corn chips.
- National tortilla chips day: After the tortilla chips became the favorite quick-grab snack of people across the country, their popularity was honored by recognizing February 24 as National Tortilla Chip Day. Many people in Texas celebrate this holiday of crunch by making their own tortilla chips at home.
Types of Tortilla Chips: Sweet tortilla chips and tri colored tortilla chips are two of its types that you are most likely to encounter at any convenience food store or concession stand.
- Sweet tortilla chips: If you require a break from the usual salty chips, sweet tortilla chips can be a great option to go with. With a great cinnamon flavor, these chips are certainly right for satisfying your sweet cravings.
- Tri-colored Tortilla chips: Give your taste buds a spicy and colorful treat with the combination of red, white and blue tortilla chips. Made from the rich flavors of corn, these tri-colored tortilla chips can be your meal ticket.
Of course, deliciousness of tortilla chips is incomplete without the cheese sauce and its tangy creamy kick. A few sauces that go perfectly with tortilla chips are cheese queso, nacho cheese sauce, salsa, yellow cheese sauce etc.
We, at Classic Foods offer corn-flavored and tri-colored tortilla chips to various food service sectors in Texas. Other convenience food products offered by us include chili, barbeque, taco meat, hotdogs, foot longs, soups and sauces, etc. For more information, call us at (817) 332- 1071.
4. November 2013 11:27
It is nearly impossible to imagine a celebration without hotdogs and tortilla chips. And, when it comes to finding a topping to complement their deliciousness, there is nothing better than a creamy dip of queso cheese. Filled with the goodness of cheddar cheese, green chilies and diced tomato, queso cheese promises the right texture and taste.
When it comes to the best queso cheese dip, there are many schools of thought. However, the most popular and loved dips in the category include:
- Queso fresco cheese dip: Queso fresco has earned the title of the most widely used Mexican cheese. This mild and milky cheese dip is prepared by heating the crumbled fresh cheese until it becomes creamy. Rich in Mexican flavors, queso fresco cheese dip is a perfect complement to a variety of dishes including hotdogs, salads, chips, beans, rice dishes etc.
- Queso blanco cheese dip: This dip stands as one of the most iconic Mexican dishes. When heated till melting point, the fresh and mild blanco cheese results in amazing salty and tangy creamy cheese flavors. Another way to savor the flavors of Blanco cheese is by frying it with salsa and serving it as a quick snack with chips and crackers. Serving it is as a side dish or an appetizer works well too.
- Chile con queso: Made with cheese, tomatoes, and chili peppers, this Tex-Mex cuisine is one of the party favorites. Sauté a pinch of pepper with onions and jalapenos until they are soft and then, add the milk and Mexican cheese. Serve this melted smooth cheese sauce with tortilla chips and give your guests a jaw dropping moment.
In addition, there are hundreds of cheese sauce and dips available that go well as toppings and side dishes. A few of the many such dips includes nacho cheese dip, white cheese dip, cheddar cheese dip, yellow cheese dip etc.
We, at Classic Foods have been in business for more than 20 years and are recognized for providing an assortment of healthy and high quality convenience food products to meet the needs of restaurants, convenience stores and several other food service sectors in Fort Worth, Texas. In addition to queso cheese, we offer chili, barbeque, hot dogs, chips, taco meat and several private label as well as customer formulation products to our customers.
14. October 2013 14:36
Sheriff Blaylock's Chili has been a popular dish with fans in ballparks and stadiums since two decades now. Hot dog chilis taste best with nachos as well as hot dogs. We, at Classic Foods, offer the traditional ready-to-use Texas chili in dispensing bags as well as pouches for our customers.
Not only this, you can also try our Sherrif Blaylock's Beef Chili or Old West Style Chili. You will get to savor the authentic Texas chili flavor and crunch in every bite. The best part is that all the chili come in ready-to-use frozen pouches.
Read on to know more about the Texas chili and what we have in store for you.
- Hot Dog Chili Sauce: This is a completely traditional chili sauce prepared with the finest ingredients. It is available in a dispensing pouch for easy use and storage.
- Old West Style Chili: An authentic and flavorsome western style chili that is loaded with beef. The seasonings are perfectly blended with large chunks of beef for an amazing taste.
- Hog Dog Chili: Available in an easy-to-use pouch, this hearty chili is prepared with the best ingredients. Pair it with hot dogs and nachos for an enhanced taste.
- Sheriff Blaylock's Beef Chili: A best-seller by Classic Foods, Sheriff Blaylock's Beef Chili contains a wonderful blend of aromatic spices. The selective cuts of beef and fragrant spices make it a delectable treat.
Apart from the above mentioned products, Classic Foods also offers different kinds of side items, chips, taco fillings and cheese sauces etc. We also have on our menu several food items that cater specifically to concession food stands. These include: Chili, hot dogs, cheese sauce and queso, chips, barbeque and other toppings.
Our Sheriff Blaylock Chili is the most popular product of all times. Even after 20 years of its launch, this beef chili is still being served at restaurants and entertainment parks across the country.
All our products can be easily used and stored and used later on according to your preference. Every food item is prepared and packed under the best of hygienic conditions so you do not have to worry about your health. We are committed towards delivering the highest quality products and optimum customer service
4. October 2013 14:28
Barbeque food products are a hot favorite among food-lovers across the globe. Meat roasted slowly over fire makes sure the juices are locked inside and the flavors remain intact. Perhaps this is one reason why it is loved by people everywhere. Go to a convenience food store and you are bound to find a lot of ready-to-eat barbeque meats. You can buy the frozen sauce
of your choice to go with it and relish the amazing taste right in your home.
With Classic Foods, you can savor the original barbeque flavors without having to do too much effort. We have some of the best dishes in our barbeque items. They are slow smoked for the authentic Texas taste. Read on to know about more details regarding the different products we offer:
- Beef hamburger sliders: You must try our mini beef patties that are perfect for making all types of sliders. This comes in very handy when you suddenly have guests at home or there is a kids’ birthday party. Just use these beef patties in burgers and you will definitely like the wonderful taste.
- Sherrif Blaylock’s BBQ Sauce: A good barbeque sauce is a must for relishing a barbeque dish. At Classic Foods, we offer the best Sherrif Blaylock’s BBQ sauce that is a perfect accompaniment for your barbeque. This sauce is prepared using a fresh tomato paste base, vinegar, molasses as well as chili pepper. This zesty sauce tastes wonderful and you will definitely enjoy the spicy kick it offers.
- Whole Smoked Beef Brisket: Selective cuts of brisket are rubbed with aromatic spices and smoked to perfection. The juices are intact in the brisket and this enhances the flavors even more. It is made specifically for Sheriff Blaylock's by Southside Market in Elgin, TX.
- Shredded Beef Brisket (Without sauce): You must also pamper your taste buds with our shredded beef brisket. The tenderly smoked and shredded brisket is loaded with the authentic flavors of delicious spices.
Barbecuing has been used as a method of cooking from a very long time. It is a very healthy way to cook meats as the excess fat drips off and you end up consuming meats with less fat. Also, the moisture gets sealed inside the food and it remains tender. Overall, you eat less calories and this promotes good health.